Monday, February 10, 2014

Pregnant Problems: Clothes Shopping


Being pregnant has caused all of my clothes not to fit me anymore, going from a size 2 to I don't even know what size because I REFUSE to figure it out. 

I went shopping the other night because I had a few maternity things from cousins and my husband had bought me some... but other then that I was banking on shirts that were sizes too big because that was the style.... but they weren't looking the style since my stomach was getting bigger.

So I went over to Express since I had a gift card, and definitely wanted to cry. Being that I have no clue what size I am, I had to pick like 15 different sizes and being once a 2 at Express and now getting up to like a 10 because I want it to be flow-ish and not tight, was very upsetting. Needless to say I left with two dresses and that was it.

I had to find something to make me feel better and there aren't any maternity stores around here, so I went to H&M in hopes that they had some flow-y shirts that would hide my bump or just minimize it and get some dresses I can wear on vacation, since none of my summer clothes will fit me!

I was in luck!! Thank god for the style of clothes these days and big long shirts are in style and is exactly what I needed. So I found a shirt I liked and (of course) bought it in a bunch of different colors.

All I have to say is thank god... because I was beginning to lose hope on this clothing situation! I have embraced only wearing leggings and boots and dresses and stockings, but once my shirts stop fitting, I really don't know what I am going to wear anymore!

Aghhhhhh....pregnancy problemsssssssss. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...