Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Winter Tan Blues



Is it just me or are you counting down until the next day off or until winter break? I am absolutely. I am missing the sun, the beach, the ocean, the warm weather.

I NEED some vitamin C in my life. Since fake tanning isn't an option being preggo, I am seriously pale. I tried spray tanning; and yeah at first I was really tan. But then, eventually it started to come off, and I looked spotted.  THANK GOD it is winter and no one could see that because it looked absolutely awful!!!

Also being pregnant I have had very VERY itchy skin. I have been through many different types of lotions and finally have found one that doesn't drive me crazy anymore. In the beginning, I used to get these huge bruises all over my legs because I would be scratching my skin in the middle of the night! Talk about feel like a crazy person!

So I am literally counting down until we buy our plane tickets (pay day tomorrow) then I will be counting down until February 17th when we leave for Puerto Rico.

Earthquake or not Puerto Rico, I am coming to the goddamn beach!!!!

Rainy day today doesn't help either.

1 comment:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I don't even care about being tan, I just need to get away from all the SNOW. Ugh it's horrible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...