Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Calling All Pregnant First Time Mommies!

I honestly know so many people that are pregnant right now, especially on their second babies. Unfortunately they are mostly just people I have known that are still my friends on facebook that I haven't seen in a bazillion years.

My point being:

I am 28 going on 29 and none of my friends are pregnant.

So my choices of people to talk to about being pregnant are...... oh slim to NONE.

None of my friends care that I am pregnant. They aren't at that point in their lives; and it is what it is, I can't expect anyone to care or want to know how I am or how the baby is or buy me baby clothes because they are excited; point blank: I am pregnant and I need to find some people to talk to about it who are going through the same thing.

So I am reaching out to bloggers. If you are pregnant or just had a baby, please contact me! Leave me a comment with your blog and email address.

I want to start a weekly Pregnant Mommy post but I need your help! I haven't had too many crazy pregnant things happen to me yet so I am not so good on the morning sickness advice or not sleeping advice.

There aren't too many groups for mommy to be's; its more about the groups of the after the babies are born groups. I just am not ready to join that group yet.

Please reach out to me if you would like to join. I would be happy to share anything that you want to write or any stories that you have experienced so far being pregnant.

Even if you check out The Bump's best mom blogs, they don't have a mommy to be blog. Or even first time mommy blogs. Anything that I could read to relate to it. A lot of the blogs are single moms, pregnant and single, or people who have kids already, etc.etc. I am talking about FIRST baby and haven't had it yet stories! This is a scary time!

Contact me if interested:
Leave a comment below with your email address and blog page!



1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm 5 months pregnant with my first! A little girl due in June. Donelleohio@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...