Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hand Written Letters

{picture}

i got a handwritten letter the other day from my ex. it was probably one of the most meaningful things I have gotten in a very long time. I asked him to write to me when he was away for the month, to see what he would come up with when i realized that no one had written me a letter like that since I was in high school or so and dating my high school boyfriend.

it is on a very different level to receive hand written things now because of the communication that we have nowadays, especially with texting and facebook and all that crap.

have you received a hand written letter recently?

5 comments:

Christina said...

Hand written letters are so intimate!!! I haven't gotten one in awhile; but I absolutely LOVE them.

Unknown said...

That was so sweet and thoughtful! Doesn't that make you feel good?!

www.nessabirdie.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

I get a lot of handwritten letters and notes from my gran-in-law, she always sends me little newspaper clippings and drawings she's done. Always means a lot because shes' put in the effort of writing and sending them all x

Peep Toes said...

I am working on writing letters. My husband is deployed and I think they will really make him smile if I write the letters along with some e-mails. He left me a note that I found after dropping him off that is hanging on my fridge. Handwritten notes are definitely special!
www.peeptoesandcombatboots.blogspot.com

Teach.Workout.Love said...

yes definitly they will make him smile! do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...