Monday, June 20, 2011

Drinks on the Run


I am not a morning person. I wake up early and usually I am rushing around showering, doing my make up and hair, so the very last thing on my mind is how I am going to get caffeine, until the last minute I have to leave. Having been a barista and working with little kids all day long, this should be a huge priority to me but it always seems to be so time consuming to get to a store to have them make me coffee.  
Recently I found out about Mocafe and I began trying out all of their products. Since I really have about 2 minutes to figure out how to make a drink without a fancy espresso machine in my house, I finally figured out what was easy and quick to make.
Taking literally 2 minutes or less, I can open a packet of Vanilla Chai (the packets come in the exact size needed for one drink), pour in the milk usually about 6oz. (if you aren’t sure, it does actually say it on the packet) and then a few ice cubes, throw it in a blender and blend it up for a couple seconds until the ice is all blended, throw it in a cup and run out the door. 
This is not only a great source of caffeine, but it is really tasty and especially frozen. If you want to get crazy, you can even mix 1/2 vanilla and 1/2 spiced chai…it is really good! Not many people have tried chai frozen, so definitely go for it and experiment a little! I also love soy milk, so I know that chai does taste amazing with it! 
Check out the website to buy vanilla or spiced chai! 

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

I am follower #500. Yay me!
www.awesometitlehere.blogspot.com

Christina said...

I'm not a morning person either...but, I always make time for coffee. LOL

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Yay! so happy!!! thank u!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...