Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Side Tattoo

My birthday is coming up 2 weeks from tomorrow and I think I want to get myself the tattoo I wanted to get from last summer. I didn't get it because I don't know exactly how I want to do it.

I know for a fact that I want it on my right side going from my side a little on the back to the front... very hard to describe what I am talking about in location! lol But I want some vines and the words "Pura Vida"

Can anyone draw?! I need it designed and I such at drawing.. any offers??!
This is the location (not the design) and probably not nearly as big.

{all picture}

Or something like this... but with some color.

Like this? I dont really know.

Something funky with the words like this...


Anyone have any ideas? Or can anyone draw?! I need some ideas!!!!!

9 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I wish i could draw to help. That's going to be soo cool!!!! Good luck with it!!!

Melanie's Randomness

Melanie's Randomness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PorkStar said...

First one and second one are very good. I like the style of the first pic and too much wording it's not nice.

Stephanie said...

I like the third photo. The lily and stars are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Please do not get a tattoo they look so trashy.

Aurora Smith said...

holy freaken ouch. I got a butterfly were the second picture is and it hurt, I almost passed out. BUT they are pretty!!

paddle to shore said...

WOW!
the first one at the top would be Unreal! Really gorgeous.

LC @ Old House Now said...

Personally, I am not a fan of tattoos. But when they are done right I can love the way they look on other people. One of my friends has a really pretty and simple vine that kind of scrolls down her side.... the fact that it's so understated is what I love about it. Anything big and colorful would be totally overwhelming, esp on a girl.

MetteK said...

Try going to a tattoist, they are really good at drawing! :) I had drawn my own little butterfly and the details he did with it was beautiful. Maybe they can help you with drawing what you want if you describe it for them :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...