Monday, November 29, 2010

a lovely but sickly holiday weekend


love this picture :)

ahh..back to work.

i hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving weekend. mine was very low key, considering i have been deathly sick since Tuesday and have yet to get better.

I actually haven't drank or went out to a bar since last weekend and I honestly can't believe I didn't go out once this weekend. I think if i had been feeling better, i would have attempted it, but i didnt.

I did however accomplish a bunch of other things this weekend like catching up on watching movies! Elf, Along Came Polly, Click, Meet the Fockers, Sex & the City 2, Grownups, uhm.... many others. But it was great. I did a project for my class, hung out with M, and the best part, created an Etsy store!!!!

I am actually very excited about my Etsy store. I have many pictures that I can add to it, but I dont know if anyone would actually buy it.. but I am very happy! Please check it out and use the 15% discount code NOVELISTA at my Etsy Shop.

This is basically my attempt at being creative, so we shall see how it goes.
This is my favorite one so far....


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the etsy shop, I'll have to look and perhaps buy something when I have more time! :)

Feel better too!

Lauren
www.laurensthoughts.com

Unknown said...

Cute cute! Hope you're feeling better, I'm sick too so you're not alone! Its the pits!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...