Sunday, May 2, 2010

Featuring....




1. My name: Xenia - though I am just one of a team of Be in Style bloggers - the other two are Rachel and Radhika.


Blog website: Be in Style


2. Site inspirations: Be in Style was started in 2006 to highlight beauty and style trends for the savvy shopper. A team of three in-house (and fashion-forward!) writers provide smart shopping tips for those who want to be in style and save money.

3. Tell us something about you: We get ridiculously excited when we get the opportunity to work Twilight or bad reality shows into our posts.






Thanks Xenia! :) 


Photobucket

1 comment:

mrs.stark said...

I'm just going to through this out there, but would you like to do a guest post for me while I'm on vacation? I'll be gone from the 6-11th and I don't post on weekends.

email me: rideabike@gmaildotcom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...