Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm Back!!!!







Hi everyone!!!I am back!

Sorry I have been so ridiculously MIA..... I have been partying for my birthday since I got back from Jamaica!!!

Jamaica was AWESOME! I cant even tell you how amazing it was. Probably the best, most fun vacation I have ever been on, ever. I found a great group of people to go away with and we met such awesome people in Jamaica!!

I will post some pictures now and try to get the rest up soon. I want to go back already.I am trying to catch up on life now, and am failing miserably lol. We have been partying way too much

The winner of my Jamaican surprise giveaway is..... Absent Minded!!! Send me your info to jennifera328@gmail.com

How has everyone been?

25 has turned me into a new party animal.

I am happy to say that I am able to listen to reggae music again and not get sad about T. I'll always love T... but the era has ended.


Photobucket

13 comments:

Golden Stilettos said...

Welcome Back!

I'm heading to Dominican Republic in 13 days for my 27th birthday and I can't wait!

Happy Belated!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Wishing you a wonderful Easter!

Tabitha said...

Glad you had an awesome time! I just came from the beach too! Dont you just love it!:)

Lou said...

You sound like you had a great time! I wish i had been to Jamaica for my 25th birthday! You're so lucky. Glad you had a great time. :)

Lou :)
www.livewritedream.blogspot.com

Katness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Tolsma said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am so glad you had fun. Love the pictures!!

Shelley Mc said...

Happy Belated Birthday... it is good to hear you had a great time in my country. You are always welcome to come back anytime. Which part of Ja did you stay?

Meghan said...

Welcome back! It looks like you had a blast! Love it!

Valerie said...

Welcome back! It looks like you had so much fun!

Andhari said...

You guys look super fabulous, and happy.

Welcome back :)

Emma Jade said...

Jamaica looks amazing! hope you had a great time :)
xxx

Unbreakable said...

Those are awesome pictures, you guys surely had fun. Its was your birthday so thats great!

msprimadonna67 said...

Looks like a fantastic vacation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...