Sunday, April 18, 2010

Featuring....



Name: Christy

Blog Site: 
http://twentyfivebeforetwentyfive.blogspot.com


Logo:
 I don't have one yet =(

Inspirations: Well, I graduated from college last May and decided to take a year off before going back to get my Masters. That year spun me in a lot of directions, from spending a month in Africa to finding out (upon landing back in the US) that I got offered a job in Boston (where I had never been before) and needed to move all over the course of the next week. So, I did just that and when I started, my job was quite literally a dream first job and about 4 months into it, it started going downhill...and further downhill...and even further downhill. I'm still here because I'm determined to stick it out for a year. Well, I was getting so down about everything at work that it was just absorbing my life and affecting my relationships with my family, friends, boyfriend, etc. so I decided I needed to do something that would give me something to look forward to rather than just waiting for my year to be up and waiting to hear back from grad schools, so I came up with a list of 25 things I wanted to do before I turn 25. An avid blog reader at this point, I decided to start my own so that I could get the sense of community and support that I sensed other bloggers were getting. It was also a way for me to keep up with something and keep track of how I'm doing. This list has completely changed my outlook on everything since I started blogging about it 2 months ago and every day is exciting because I'm doing something on my list which just gives me something to look forward to a little more each day! (Sorry if this was long!)

Something about me: I have an unreasonable lust for all things pumpkin! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin cookies...and I had never even HAD pumpkin until about 8 months ago!

My Picture: This was taken on Valentine's Day last year inside an Urban Outfitters. I went to the mall with my (now) boyfriend (he wasn't then) and two of my housemates. Well, us girls saw this little table and thought it was the cutest thing and decided to have a little picnic inside Urban! I didn't even know the bf was taking pictures but I love this picture because I wasn't posing and I was just laughing and having fun and being myself, so it's definitely one of my favorite pictures! (And it has coffee!)




Photobucket

4 comments:

Nicole said...

She loves pumplin and coffee!!? I love her already =D Great feature!

The Snarky Narwhal said...

aw that is a cute table hahaha, I never really cared for the taste of pumpkin but I love the smell of it!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Awwww so cute!!!!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

So exctied for this piece :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...