Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 Drastic Life Changes in 6 Months

I cannot believe it! It was only a short time back that everything in my life was so different. Getting a new job was the end of my complete life changes so far.

In the past 6 months, my life has gone to from being completely miserable with my ex, living with him, at my dead end job, crying every day, having anxiety attacks... to..... moving into a huge apartment with my girl Cherrie, breaking up with my ex and being single, and finally getting a new exciting job that has potential to grow!

I mean... holy shit.

I never thought this would happen. From the beginning of 2009, I NEVER saw this being my life at the end of 2009.

I can't believe this is finally happening... its quite sad that my old life is ending and my new life is finally beginning. With all of this, I think I need to change my 2010 goals because now that I will be getting paid a bit more money, I can actually accomplish some other things that I want to do! AH!

I am happy, sad, nervous and anxious about my new job.

Happy because this is a great new challenge in my life and I can't wait to take it on!

Sad because I have been here for 4 years and I am not used to anything else and ill miss the friends that are left here. It has been good times, despite the horribleness.

Nervous because I am afraid that I will suck and not be what they think I will be. And that I don't remember how to work hard.

Anxious because I want it to happen already. I want to get over the first couple of weeks of learning and being new and have everything settled in! I hate being the new person, it sucks lol


Did you feel this way when you started a new job?


PS.. the winner (chosen by random.org) of the New Year's giveaway is ..... Absent Minded!

Lady email me your info & congrats :) and tell me what you want written on the tears :)

{photo credits}
Photobucket

16 comments:

Jenni said...

Dear random.org,
I love you.
Love,
Jenni

ps- Jen I am literally jumping up and down right now. I can't believe I won, I never win! Ahhh. You're awesome :) Going to write you an email right now.

Sonja said...

I am so happy for you!! I'm glad EVERYTHING is going well for you! you deserve it!! :) XO CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

New jobs are definitely both exciting and scary! Congrats though - it sounds like these major changes in your life have all been for the best! Good luck :)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Congrats on the new job...it's always scary starting a new job...i wish you lots of LUCK!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

I'm happy for you and your changes in life. It's inspiration to me that everything is possible, and that even within a few months. :) Whenever I feel down, I'll come back to this post and remind myself that literally everything is possible. :D
So excited for you. 2010 is gonna be your year!

Cathi said...

congrats on all the good things in your life - that is awesome!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Congrats- I think all good things have these mix of feelings. Good luck!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

That's wonderful news. How exciting. I hope 2010 is very good to you.

Thao said...

Aw, congrats to you!! It sounds like a great start to the new year.

angel6033 said...

well that just proves to me wha tI believe that nothing is forever and life can change in the blink of an eye, even when a situation feels like it will always be there it changes. I am truly happy for you I am glad you have come this far after being stuck in such a bad place for a while. ;)

Lauren said...

New follower!! I have some catching up to do on your blog, but I have to say so far it looks good, and congrats on your life changes!

Chris Gooch said...

This is wonderful news Jen, I'm so so happy for you that everything is starting to fall into place, you thoroughly deserve it x

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thank you everyone!!!!!!!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

You deserve it!!!!!!!!!! My life was like that in '08 when I left home, transferred colleges, moved to the US with my bf of LESS THAN A YR... got a job in retail..became a housewife... etc

but it's so exciting!!! :D

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

I found you somehow today, and have been reading almost your whole blog.
I must tell you this.

He's coming, get your life in order, he's coming I promise, he will be here before you know it.

You never answered what your favorite coffee drink was in the ask me anything post, and I really want to know. You seem to be the expert on coffee houses.

Write it, do it, dont waste the pretty.

Love,
The Bumpkin
www.bumpkinonaswing.blogspot.com

ps im donating blankets!

kathleen said...

I am very excited for the new adventures this new year is bringing you. I really believe the biggest opportunities come out of the biggest disappointments. Can't wait to hear more. Xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...