Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Feature! Independent Coffee Houses


Each month I will be featuring a independent coffeehouse from around the world. One day I would eventually like to write about featuring independent coffee houses in as many places as possible. Do not steal my idea! I'll beat you up! lol, but seriously.

I am all for supporting independent coffeehouses. They are up against a lot of pressure with Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts these days and they really need as much support as possible. Plus funky, unique coffee shops are AWESOME and that is what makes me love the coffee house search that I go on in every city, town, or country that I go to. You always find the best places and the most amazing people.

So I came up with a bunch of different questions to fill out since unfortunately I cannot make it to most of the shops I want to write for me, so hopefully it will work how I planned and turn out well.

Please let me know if there are any coffee shops that you think would be a good fit for this, give me their website and I will contact them. If you are a coffee house or shop, please email me if you are interested in being featured at jennifera328 (at) gmail (dot) com.

I look forward to hearing from you and posting the features of the independent coffee houses.


Viva Independent Coffee Houses!

Photobucket

4 comments:

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

this is a great idea!!!!! I'll def let u know whenever I find one.......[starbucks addict]

Teach.Workout.Love said...

hahahah totalllyyy!!

Anonymous said...

I love love love this idea!! It has been my life long goal to open my own independent coffee shop that doubles as a book store. Can't wait to keep up with all of these!

Ivy said...

I love this photo. Is it of you? Did you take it/was it professional? It feels like me, or what things I like anyway. Being outdoors in the cool air wearing something snuggly and warm while I drink some amazing coffee in my favorite mug.
I don't have a fav. local coffee shop. The ones locally are not convenient for a mom of 4 (hard to get to with parking etc.) I roast my own coffee and grind it fresh just before brewing, yum.

So anyway... would you be willing to make this picture a blog button that links to your blog? I would love to put it on my blog to share with my followers (a meager 26 but all lovely!)
Cheers~Ivy
mwmom14 (at) gmail (dot) com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...