Thursday, April 23, 2009

Little Tidbits About Me

YAY It's Thursday :)

I was tagged in a survey thing by Boredom's Bounty so I am reposting it here for you.


Eight things I look forward to:
1) The summer so i can go to the beach!
2) Going to Peru (hopefully!)
3) Graduating from grad school so i can finally do something different with my life
4) Getting a dog and a house and getting married!
5) Traveling more places as much as possible
6) Twilight in November!
7) Being tan
8) Buying a house soon

Eight things I did yesterday:
1) Went to work
2) Went to the gym
3) Watched Look Who's Talking
4) Went to lunch with three ladies I work/used to work with, which we do monthly.
5) Cuddled on the couch watching a movie with the BF ! go me!
6) Wrote a really long in depth blog


----i didnt do anything else worth writing about yesterday lol

Eight things I wish I could do:
1) Travel the world non stop.
2) Have a farm with all the animals that I want!
3) Fly a plane
4) Speak spanish and italian and polish fluently
5) Write a novel with no problem!
6) Quit my shit hole job and have an awesome already lined up for me
7) Get married on the beach in Costa Rica ((I WILL do this --just wait!))
8) Forget that I was every friends with someone named VG and delete her from facebook and stop being nosey.

Eight shows I watch:
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) House
3) Americas Funny Videos

4) Animal Cops
5) Project Runway
6) Sex & the City

.....i dont watch anything else


People I am tagging next...

1) Miss Understood

2) Fidgeting Gidget

3) In So Many Words

4) The Girl of Make Believe

5) The Girl in Stiletto

Alright so there it is! Copy & paste it if you like :)




13 comments:

Fidgeting Gidget said...

Good work on the cuddling! :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

THANKS!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, shall get on to it right away! x

the girl in stiletto said...

Thanks for tagging me :) will get to it ASAP. hurray to getting married in costa rica!!! i always wanted to get married in santorini. aaa... such a beautiful place :)

for the love of pictures said...

Excellent list Novelista, and lovely use of color :)

Unknown said...

I've done it :-) Thanks again for tagging me! x

52 Faces said...

Oh wow what a fun meme!

YES Twilight in Nov cannot come soon enough. I'll definitely be re-reading New Moon to prepare. I very rarely re-read books - the last time I did that was for Harry Potter, which also sported pregnant pauses between the books and films.

MacGirl said...

This was awesome! I got this from another blogged who tagged you and i was thinking hey I read that blog! hehe.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Nice!!! def use this list, its a fun way to get to know ur blogger buddies!! :)

Stephanie said...

Cannot wait for the new season of Project Runway!!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

ME too!! When does it start?!??!

Mr. Condescending said...

hey i like your signature graphic, but maybe feather the edges so it fades away so it doesnt look like a button. (Just my opinion, but otherwise looks great)

Julia Brown said...

Thank for the comment on my blog! Enjoyed reading the tidbits about you! I want to keep up with your blog just to find out if you end up getting married in Costa Rica!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...